Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Uncle-hood


I am, at this very moment, awaiting an exciting phone call that my beautiful new niece has just entered the world. While I am here in Raleigh working and waiting for the phone call (and emailed pics) my family is waiting anxiously at Cobb General Hospital in Ga for the newest arrival to our family. Although I can't be there in person (how I wish I could be) I will have to settle for a long drive on Friday to see her, with an all too soon return trip to Raleigh on Sunday morning.

I am so excited about becoming an uncle. Words can't express how happy I am and how much fun it will be. I just wanted to share this with you all, and simply say to my sweet beautiful niece Ava,...welcome to the world!! You are a beautiful gift from God and you are so dearly loved.

P.S. We are going to drive your parents crazy!!

Love,
Uncle Adam

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Congrats on being an uncle! :)

shaebe27 said...

Ava..what a cute name..its already setting her up to 'turn heads in an art gallery'