Thursday, July 31, 2008

This Next Week

This next week is a much needed time.  I will be spending the week on the beautiful and QUIET beaches of Oak Island with many close friends from our college and singles ministry.  It will be a great week of some much needed relaxing.  It's always a great time of laughing, lounging, and cracksicles (ice pops for those of you who have never been before).  It's a great time to just let some of the cares of the world slip away in the summer sun and let the cool breeze whisk them into oblivion.  

I've got big expectations and hopes for this trip!

I'm hoping that through this much needed time I can clear my head and make some wise decisions that need to be made in my life right now.  There are a couple of BIG decisions that are needing some processed spirit-led insight and I'm really hoping this week will solidify them.  

On top of big decisions being made, I'm REALLY excited about spending the week with some really good friends, hanging out, goofing off, and making lots of great memories.  It doesn't get much better than beautiful scenery with awesome friends making tremendous memories!!  

Viva La Oak Isles!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Such a good time...I'm sad I had to come back and that you got to stay. I know the second half wasn't nearly as much fun without all the party people there, but still...Hope it was all you wanted it to be!